Showcase your commitment to the planet - lower your business's carbon footprint with a flexible monthly subscription.Get started!
At Lower Carbon, we research and fund climate restoration projects lowering CO2 from the atmosphere.
We help businesses lower their carbon footprint by supporting these projects with a flexible monthly subscription.
We provide everything you need to share your commitment to the planet with customers, employees and suppliers.
- A lower carbon profile showcasing your subscription and impact.
- Badges to add to your website, product labels and marketing.Sign up now!
Our team of experts can help you calculate and remove the carbon emissions across your business operations.
- Calculate and remove the CO2 from a product or service.
- Audit and report your carbon emissions to a supplier or regulator.Speak to an expert
Running Tide removes carbon by growing kelp in the open ocean. After maximum growth, the free-floating lines of kelp sink to the deep ocean where the embodied carbon is stored for the long term.Learn more
Climeworks uses renewable geothermal energy and waste heat to capture CO₂ directly from the air, concentrate it, and permanently sequester it underground in basaltic rock formations with Carbfix.Learn more
Project Vesta captures CO₂ by using an abundant, naturally occurring mineral called olivine. As the olivine breaks down, it captures atmospheric CO₂ from within the ocean and stabilises it as limestone on the sea floor.Learn more
“Our customers love that we care about our carbon emissions and are taking action to lower our footprint.”
How does lowering CO2 help stop climate change?
Our atmosphere is suffering from record high concentrations of CO2 which is trapping heat and warming our planet.
We need to urgently lower our carbon emissions and reduce existing excess CO2.
How do you lower CO2?
We research and fund the world’s highest potential climate restoration projects which reduce excess CO2 in the atmosphere.
Your subscription will fund a number of different solutions including reforestation, direct air capture and enhanced weathering.
Where does my subscription money go?
80% of your subscription goes directly to funding essential climate restoration projects. The remaining 20% covers our operational expenses and transaction fees.
How can you prove my impact?
You’ll receive a monthly email showing how your subscription is reducing CO2 with a link to the method, evidence and certificates.
We're focused on finding the highest quality, most transparent projects, so we can make sure each member has the highest impact possible.