Frequently asked questions

Hopefully here you'll find what you're looking for! Otherwise email us a question using the button at the bottom of the page

Frequently asked questions.

Our atmosphere is suffering from record high concentrations of CO2 which is trapping heat and warming our planet.

We need to urgently lower our carbon emissions and reduce existing excess CO2.

We research and fund the world’s highest potential climate restoration projects which reduce excess CO2 in the atmosphere.

Your subscription will fund a number of different solutions including reforestation, direct air capture and enhanced weathering.

85% of your subscription goes directly to funding essential climate restoration projects. The remaining 15% covers our operational expenses and transaction fees.

You’ll receive a monthly email showing how your subscription is reducing CO2 with a link to the method, evidence and certificates.

We're focused on finding the highest quality, most transparent projects, so we can make sure each member has the highest impact possible.

Ready to get started?

Complete our short sign up form to make your business Lower Carbon.

Get started now

No sales call required!